Diamond Art Kit 5D – Multicolour Rose
30 x 40 cm Full Drill 5D Diamond Art Kits
– Create awesome artworks that sparkle!
– This meditative craft is relaxing and stress relieving
– A mindful reinvention of the traditional puzzle
– So many cool designs to choose from
– Detailed instructions included
– An excellent gift idea
5D Diamond Painting is another name that indicates the art of painting with diamonds. The 5D stands for the special effect that the artwork conveys once finished, as it gives a very realistic effect. 5D meaning 5-dimensional also refers to the multi-faceted synthetic crystals (diamonds) used to complete the painting.
Each diamond has a corresponding number on the canvas. You can partially peel off the clear plastic layer if you only want to work on a section of the image. It can take a fair bit of time to complete, so this is advised. Remember to keep the clear plastic layer once fully removing from the canvas. YouTube is a great source for visual tutorials to help aid in the making of your 5D Diamond Art.
There, peers share tips on various processes and ideas for presenting your final work of art!
1. Please refer to the diamond colour key on the canvas to identify each diamond colour number which corresponds to the symbol on the canvas.
2. Using the tip of the applicator pen dig out a small amount of wax to fill the nib.
3. Pour your selected diamond colour into the tray. Agitate the tray from side to side to aid the diamonds to slot into the grooves (rounded side up).
TIP: It’s easiest to start with just one colour of diamond, fill in all diamonds of that colour and then move on to another colour, this will help you stay organised.
4. Draw back or peel off the plastic covering from the canvas so you’re ready to start placing your diamonds. Keep the plastic covering aside.
Using the tip of the applicator pen gently touch the rounded side of a diamond to pick it up. Find the corresponding symbol on the canvas and apply the diamond with pressure.
5. If you have incorrectly placed a diamond use the back end of the applicator to nudge it into place or use tweezers to remove.
6. Once you have finished filling up the canvas with diamonds, place the plastic cover back over the top and use a book, rolling pin, or hands to press down and apply extra pressure to keep the diamonds firmly attached.
Remove plastic covering. You are finished! Hang up your artwork as is, frame it, or give it to someone as a gift.
Not suitable for children under three years old due to small parts, keep out of their reach.