Sensory Oasis for Kids is proud to be a registered provider for the National Insurance Disability Scheme (NDIS).
Our Provider Registration Number is 4050017872 and we are approved for the following supports in all states except NT.
Assistive Products – Personal Care / Safety
Assistive Equipment – Recreation
Comms & Info Equipment
We have tried to make the NDIS ordering process as simple as possible with our easy checkout system.
- Add all of the items you would like to purchase through your NDIS funding to the cart (if something is out of stock, you can request to add it later) and go to checkout.
- If you are a new user, you can either create an account or checkout as a guest and then add in your Billing / Shipping details.
- When you get to payment method you need to select NDIS Order then add the participant name and NDIS number and select the plan management type.
- If you are NDIS Managed your order will be processed for you through the portal within 24-48 hours. If you are Plan Managed / Self-managed, an invoice will be created and emailed to you within 24-48 hours for you to arrange payment.
- If a product/s you require is out of stock on the website, please use the notes section to request it to be added to your order. It will be added if the item/s you require will be available / in-stock within 7-10 days. If the item/s are discontinued or will be out of stock for longer than the 7-10 days, they will not be added to the order.
Sometimes reading your plan can be confusing, hopefully this might help you decipher it:
Look for the wording “How will the supports be paid:”
- NDIS will pay my support provider directly for these supports (NDIS/Agency Managed)
- NDIS will pay me directly for these supports (Self-Managed)
- NDIS will pay my Plan Manager directly for these supports (Plan-Managed)
Each support category will list how it is managed and how it will be paid and your plan can be managed in more than one way for different supports. Please feel free to contact me if you need more help clarifying things.
NDIS ORDERING TERMS & CONDITONS
Completing the checkout process and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions confirms the Service Agreement between the National Disability Insurance Scheme Participant (you / your client) and the Provider (Purple Spectrum P/L T/a Sensory Oasis for Kids).
The Responsibility of The Provider:
- The Provider agrees to process the order and supply the goods in a timely and efficient manner.
The Responsibility of the Participant
The Participant / Participant’s Representative agrees
- To inform the Provider about which items they wish to order to meet the participant’s needs
- To let the Provider know immediately if the participant’s NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan or the participant stops being a participant in the NDIS
- Allow the Provider to make service booking/s and payment request/s through the portal for items requested by the Participant / Participant’s Representative.
- That all items requested are approved by the NDIS as Core Supports / Assistive Technology to help the Participant meet the goals in their plan.
- That all items classified as “High Risk” are approved by the NDIS and / or a Registered Health Professional as reasonable and necessary and that all safety considerations have been considered.