Orchard Toys – Shopping List Game
Be the first to fill your trolley with all of the items on your shopping list, in this fun memory game!
Educational Benefits of Shopping List
- Promotes Imaginative Play
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Encourages Knowledge & Understanding of the World
- Encourages Discussion
- Develops Personal and Social Skills
- Develops Matching and Memory Skills
Contents: 4 trolleys, 4 shopping lists, 32 item cards
Object: To be the first player to fill a trolley with the items on their shopping list.
• Each player takes a trolley and chooses a shopping list. The shopping item cards are spread out, face downwards, on the table.
• The youngest player begins by turning over a card.
• If the item on the card is shown on the player’s shopping list, the player puts the card in their trolley. If the card is not on the player’s shopping list, it must be returned to the table, face downwards.
• Play passes to the person on the player’s left.
• Play continues until one player has collected all the items on their shopping list and filled their trolley. The winner The winner is the first player to fill their trolley with all the items on their shopping list.
Recommended for ages 3-7 and for 2-4 players. Keep out of reach of children under three years old due to small parts.