TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sensory Oasis for Kids abides by the Privacy Act 1988 and complies with the new Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sensory Oasis for Kids collects limited personal information such as your name and contact details (address, phone number, e-mail and fax). We only collect this information when you knowingly provide it. E.g. we may request personal information from you when you:
- Contact us for further information
- Make on online order
- Order using a catalogue order form
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Register your details on our website
- Ask for a quote to be prepared
- Submit a job application or resume
- Participate in any promotion, contest or survey hosted by Sensory Oasis for Kids
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Sensory Oasis for Kids collects your information to improve customer service and to better understand your needs. We may use your information to:
- Complete a transaction
- Clarify information requested
- Deal with customer service issues promptly and succinctly
- Provide additional information
- Provide updated and timely responses to product information availability
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only share or send your personal information about you to other organisations when;
- We have the authority to do so from you
- We need to provide information to another organisation to provide a product or service requested by you
- We need to notify companies contracted to Sensory Oasis for Kids in order to facilitate outgoing information (e.g. mailing houses, IT services, Web developers and marketing agencies)
- We are required or authorised by law to provide the information
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sensory Oasis for Kids aim is to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. In order to facilitate this please contact Sensory Oasis for Kids by e-mail if any of the details provided by you have changed. If you believe that any of the information we have about you is incorrect, inaccurate or needs clarification, contact us and we will amend/correct information. There is no cost for the provision of this service.
ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you wish to access the information held by Sensory Oasis for Kids about you please contact us at email@example.com
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
If for any reason you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list or wish to cease receiving information from Sensory Oasis for Kids you may do so by visiting the website and Unsubscribing or contacting us by e-mail or using the ‘contact us’ portal on the website.
Sensory Oasis for kids maintains a data base of customers. All reasonable precautions are taken to ensure personal information it collects and uses is complete, accurate and up-to-date and is protected from misuse, disclosure, loss or alteration.
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Sensory Oasis for Kids’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Sensory Oasis for Kids, the owner of the website, whose registered ABN is 85 617 855 268, Victoria.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is for general information only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor for more information.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
16. All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars AUD and include GST.
NDIS ORDERING TERMS & CONDITONS
Sensory Oasis for Kids is proud to be a registered provider for the National Insurance Disability Scheme (NDIS).
Our Provider Registration Number is 4050017872 and we are approved for the following supports in all states except NT.
Assistive Products – Personal Care / Safety
Assistive Equipment – Recreation
Comms & Info Equipment
Completing the checkout process and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions confirms the Service Agreement between the National Disability Insurance Scheme Participant (you / your client) and the Provider (Purple Spectrum P/L T/a Sensory Oasis for Kids).
The Responsibility of The Provider:
- The Provider agrees to process the order and supply the goods in a timely and efficient manner.
The Responsibility of the Participant
The Participant / Participant’s Representative agrees
- To inform the Provider about which items they wish to order to meet the participant’s needs
- To let the Provider know immediately if the participant’s NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan or the participant stops being a participant in the NDIS
- Allow the Provider to make service booking/s and payment request/s through the portal for items requested by the Participant / Participant’s Representative.
- That all items requested are approved by the NDIS as Core Supports / Assistive Technology to help the Participant meet the goals in their plan.
- That all items classified as “High Risk” are approved by the NDIS and / or a Registered Health Professional as reasonable and necessary and that all safety considerations have been considered.