EasyRead Time Teacher Alarm Clock – Rainbow Face
The EasyRead Time Teacher Alarm Clock is a fully functioning alarm clock that also helps children learn to tell the time using our simple 3-step teaching system.
- EasyRead Time Teacher children’s electronic alarm clock with night light, 12 cm diameter. Ideal for children age 5+.
- Designed to help children learn to tell the time. Supplied with a simple step-by-step teaching method, consistent with other EasyRead Time Teacher clocks and wrist watches.
- Crescendo alarm, which starts with a gentle beep and gets progressively more urgent until it is turned off. Snooze button disables the alarm for 5 minutes before it starts again.
- Built-in light sensor controls the brightness of the clock face, which glows gently in the dark. Pressing the Snooze button makes the clock face glow brighter, strong enough to see items on the bedside table.
- Silent sweep movement so there is no annoying ticking. Ideal for a bedside clock. Battery operated – takes 3 AA batteries (not supplied).
Now we’re ready to use the EasyRead 3-Step Time Teaching System:
Show your child that the numbers are all contained in boxes and that the points of the hands penetrate into the boxes. Explain that they read the number in the box that the hand is pointing to.
Step 1. Read the number at the end of the long hand
Step 2. Say which side of the clock the long hand is pointing to (Minutes Past or Minutes To)
Step 3. Read the number at the end of the short hand
Say it like this: 8….minutes to….2
It really is that easy!
Now practise until the 3 steps become second nature.
SILENT – NO TICKING!
EasyRead Time Teacher Alarm Clock