Orchard Toys – Lunch Box Game
Race to fill your lunch box!
Educational Benefits of Lunch Box Game
- Promotes Imaginative Play
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Encourages Discussion
- Develops Personal and Social Skills
- Develops Matching and Memory Skills
Contents: 4 jigged boards, 24 item cards
Object To be the first player to collect all the healthy items in their lunch box.
• Each player takes two halves of a lunch box and pieces them together. The healthy food item cards are spread out, face downwards, on the table.
• The youngest player begins by turning over a card.
• If the item on the card is shown in the player’s lunch box, the player puts the card on their board. If the card is not in the player’s lunch box, it must be shown to the other players and then returned to the table, face downwards.
• Play passes to the person on the player’s left.
• Play continues until one player has collected all the items in their lunch box. The winner The winner is the first player to collect all the healthy items in their lunch box.
Recommended for ages 3-7 and for 2-4 players. Keep out of reach of children under three years old due to small parts.