The calendar and reminder clock enabling self care and a meaningful life.
We understand that whatever your caring journey may be, you can be left feeling helpless in guiding your loved one through the frustration of remembering daily tasks.
The Dawn Clock™ has a clear, low glare digital display and 14x on-screen reminders to help empower people of all ages. You too can help enable independence and improve your loved ones quality of life, all while enjoying a rewarding caring experience.
The Dawn Clock™ has effectively helped many communities of all ages including (but not limited to) people living with:
- Autism and Sensory Processing Disorders
- Executive functioning issues
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Memory loss
- Vision impairments
- A disability
- An acquired brain injury
- A learning impairment
- Cognitive dysfunction
We recommend you talk to your healthcare provider first to make sure that the Dawn Clock will suit yours or your loved ones needs.
The Dawn Clock™ has 14 Reminder options!
5 x Medication reminders
Time for your medication, Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night Medication Time
9 x Lifestyle reminders
Time for breakfast/lunch/dinner, Drink some water, Time to get dressed, Time to shower, Check your diary, Time to go to bed and Time for your appointment.
3 x display Options
- Calendar Display:
- Calendar & Moment Display: Day/Moment/Time/Date
- Moment Display:
“Now it’s Thursday Evening”
Before Dawn, Morning, Afternoon, Evening & Night
- Frame made from recycled plastic
- 8x language options (main screen): English, French, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiano, Polski, Español and Cymraeg.
- Matte finish on screen and frame for maximum visibility
- Mains powered – no wifi or batteries needed
- Automatic setup for AEST but can be set for any day, date or time.
- Built-in stand or can be wall-mounted
- Clock Dimensions: 215mm wide x 170mm high
- Screen Dimensions: 160mm wide x 120mm high
- Automatically dims between 7pm and 7am
- 5x dimming options
- Auto restart – clock turns on & settings retained in the event of a power failure
- UK or USA Date mode
- Automatically changes on Leap Years
- Australian/New Zealand power plug – cord is 180cm long